I adore music. I love to act dumb, just to make you feel smart. People tell me I'm crazy... but at least I put myself out there. I'm not feminine, pink is just a color. One more thing, I'm blogging randomly, mostly about my life.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Never Forget Your Past

[Bill Gates in a restaurant]


After eating, he gave 5$ to the waiter as a tip. The waiter had a strange feeling on his face after Gates gave the tip. Bill Gates realized it and asked; What happened?


Waiter: I'm just amazed because on the same table your son gave me tip of.. 500$.. And you, his father, the richest man in the world only gave me 5$..?


Gates smiled and replied with meaningful words;

Bill Gates: He is a son of the world's richest man, but I am a son of a wood cutter..





p/s: Never forget your past. It's your best teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment